Yong Lian Aluminum Co., Ltd.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to
Alloy Ingredient: AL-6063
Surface treatment: Mill finish, Anodized, Electrophoresis, Powder coating, Sandblasting, wood grain
Color: Customized color is available
Pay terms: Pay by T/T; 30% DEPOSITE upon confirming the order, BALANCE should be paid before the shipping
Sample cost: Samples can be free while the weight under 2KG, or in the special condition, samples cost can be free
Apply to: Aluminum window or aluminum doors structure, aluminum alloy glass curtain wall, shutter window, windows & doors frame, building decoration
Certificate: CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, SGS
Transport package: as customer’s chosen. General package: shrink film.
Delivery time: Normally 15-30 days, depending on the quantity of the formal order
Construction & Decorative Aluminum Extrusion Profile
Construction & Decoration Aluminum Extrusion Profile is one of the widely construction material using in building and decorative in the world. Construction & Decorative aluminum profile is made by aluminum alloy and can be easily apply to the building. You can use these types of aluminum extrusion profile into windows, doors and decoration in the building. With the powder coating, oxidation and electrophoresis, these aluminum extrusion profile can have large range of color and surface treatment. And the hardness and thickness are better than the steel. The standard Aluminum Extrusion Profile has a lot of advantages, such as corrosion resistance, maintenance cost is low, use life can last for more than 60 years.
Advantages of construction &decoration aluminum profile:
1. The biggest characteristic of aluminum alloy is that its bulk density is about 1/3 of steel, and the specific strength (ratio of strength limit to specific gravity) can reach or exceed structural steel.
2. The aluminum alloy profile is easy to process into various shapes and can adapt to various joining processes, thereby providing favorable conditions for the most economical and reasonable section way to the building structure.
3. Aluminum alloy profile can not only greatly reduce the weight of the building, save materials, but also reduce the transportation and installation workload of the components and speed up the construction progress.
4. The aluminum alloy has beautiful color, good corrosion resistance, high reflectivity to light and heat, good sound absorption performance, and various colors can be obtained by chemical and electrochemical methods.
5. Aluminum alloys are used in roofing, wall coverings, doors and windows, skeletons, interior and exterior decorative panels, ceilings, ceilings, railings, interior furniture, shop containers, and construction templates for industrial and civil buildings.