Yong Lian Aluminum Co., Ltd.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to
Doors and windows are one of the most important structures of the building, as a shelter from wind, rain, heat and sound, lighting and ventilation. It plays an important role in people’s living environment. Aluminum doors and windows have the good performance, light weight, beautiful appearance, good lighting, durability, easy recycling of profiles and high reuse rate, no environmental pollution. However, the poor thermal insulation properties of the frame material affect the performance of aluminum doors and windows.
Therefore, improving its thermal insulation and energy saving performance is a key technical problem to be solved in the future of aluminum doors and windows. Improve the structure, realize diversified system design, improve the performance and grade of existing commercial aluminium windows, change the past on the low-level structure of labor saving, material saving and low price, achieve a better performance by sliding windows. Window-based transition, the realization of single-player, double-layer, three-tier and small open large fixed and other diverse design.
The key development area of aluminum doors and windows materials
1) The overall requirements for frame materials should be good strength, good insulation properties, easy to make into various shapes, but also easy to recycle and conducive to environmental protection. Aluminum alloy window frame material should improve its heat insulation performance and should be made into broken bridge or compound type
2) About the glass should promote the hollow glass. Low-E (low-emission) hollow glass should be promoted in areas with cold weather. In regions where the temperature is relatively high and solar radiant heat is dominant, sun-coated glass should be promoted. Now many countries do not use single glass and white glass, because they are not conducive to energy saving and improving the living environment.
3) To promote the use of double-channel sealing and hollow glass made of polysulfide hollow glass glue, hollow glass spacers should adopt continuous angle structure. If four-corner plug-in type is used, butyl rubber must be used for sealing at the joint. Single-pass sealed hollow glass is not available. Insulating glass with secondary silicone sealant is also not advisable because their service life is relatively short.
4) Also double glass is not available. In order to reduce the heat transfer coefficient, some commercial aluminium windows have a low price. They use double glass, which is to separate two layers of glass or use ordinary sealant to glue them on the window. No molecular sieve is needed to remove moisture. It is only a single seal. General sealant is not resistant to maturing, can’t use for a long time, it will enter the dust, and can’t wipe, affect the line of sight, very unsightly. Because the use of polysulfide hollow glass glue made of hollow glass, if only sealed with a single channel, the seal life is only five years, the glass curtain wall specifications are not allowed to use the text, not to allow sealed with ordinary sealant, Life is shorter. One of the most critical aspects of construction engineering is the service life, that is, durability. Using this double glass is only a temporary expedient measure and is extremely undesirable.
5) Furthermore, it is not advisable to use 5mm thick glass on the building windows. Because 5mm thick glass is used on windows with a larger area, safety is also a concern. If it is to be used, it should also be used under the premise of ensuring safety after the intensity calculation, and must not be used indiscriminately. The accessories are made of durable, easy to use and beautiful. The accessories have an important influence on the performance of the doors and windows, and at the same time they play an important decorative role and cannot be ignored.