Yong Lian Aluminum Co., Ltd.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to
Aluminum extrusions are aluminum materials with different cross-section shapes through hot melt and extrusion. The production process of industrial aluminum profile mainly consists of three processes: casting, extrusion and coloring. Among them, the coloring mainly includes: oxidation, electrophoretic coating, fluorocarbon spraying, powder spraying, wood grain transfer process.
The following categories can be classified as follows:
1. Building aluminum profile (divided into two kinds of doors and Windows and curtain walls)
2. Radiator aluminum profile.
3. General industrial aluminium profile: mainly used in industrial production, such as skeleton of automation machinery and equipment, sealing cover and companies according to their own custom mould machinery and equipment requirements, such as assembly line conveyor belt, lifting machine, glue machine, testing equipment, shelves, etc., and mostly in the clean room use electronic machinery industry.
4. Aluminum profile of track vehicle structure: mainly used for the manufacture of rail vehicle body.
5. Mounted aluminum profile, made aluminum alloy frame, mounted various exhibitions and decorative paintings.
Classification by alloy:
Can be divided into 1024, 2011, 6063, 6061, 6082, 7075, such as aluminum alloy nameplate, six of them are the most common and difference between different brands of various kinds of metal component proportion is different, in addition to the commonly used aluminum doors and Windows, such as 60 series, 70 series, 80 series, 90 series, curtain wall series, and other architectural aluminum, industrial aluminum profile with no clear model distinguish, most plants are the actual drawing processing according to the customer.
Compared with other metal materials, aluminum and aluminum alloy have the following characteristics:
1. Small density
The density of aluminium and aluminium alloys is close to 2.7g/, about 1/3 of that of iron or copper.
2. High strength
Aluminum and aluminum alloy strength is high. After a certain degree of cold processing, the strength of the matrix can be strengthened, and the aluminum alloy can be strengthened by heat treatment.
3. Good thermal conductivity.
The conductivity of aluminum is second only to silver, copper and gold.
4. Good corrosion resistance.
The surface of aluminum is easy to produce a dense solid AL2O3 protective film, which can protect the substrate from corrosion. Through artificial anodizing and coloring, good casting properties can be obtained by casting aluminum alloy or plastic deformation aluminum alloy.
5. Easy to process
After adding a certain alloy element, the cast aluminum alloy with good casting performance can be obtained.