Yong Lian Aluminum Co., Ltd.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to
The surface treatment for aluminum profiles is generally included of anodizing, electrophoretic coating and powder coating. Each method has its own advantages and occupies a considerable market share.
1. The process is relatively simple, mainly due to the improvement of the automatic precision of the main equipment. Microcomputer control can be realized for some major technical parameters, effectively reducing the difficulty of process operation, and greatly reducing the number auxiliary equipment.
2. The rate of finished products is high. In general, if all the measures are implemented properly, the generation of defective products can be controlled.
3. The energy consumption is significantly reduced. In the production process of ordinary anodizing and electrophoretic coating, the consumption of water and electricity is considerable, especially in the oxidation process. Rectifier's output current can reach between 8000~11000A, the voltage is between 15~17.5V, plus the heat consumption of the machine itself, need to keep cooling water circulating. The electricity consumption for per ton is often around 1000 degrees, and the reduction of auxiliary facilities can also reduce some power consumption.
4. Reduced the pollution to water and atmosphere. The caustic soda, sulfuric acid and other liquid organic solvents is no longer used to reduce water and air pollution. It also effectively improves the competitiveness of aluminum profiles and plastic steel profiles as environmental protection products and accordingly reduces the production costs.
5. The worker's labor intensity has been reduced. Due to the use of automated assembly line operations, the hanging method and the use of fixtures have been simplified, increasing production efficiency and reducing labor intensity.
6. The surface quality requirements have been reduced. The powder coating can completely cover the extrusion lines on the surface of the profile, masking the flaws on the surface of a part of the aluminum profile, and improving the surface quality of the finished aluminum profile.
7. Some physical properties of the coating are improved compared to other surface treatments, such as hardness and wear resistance, which can effectively extend the service life of aluminum profiles.
Powder coating powder aluminum adopts powder coating. Electrostatic spraying is used in the process. The role of the friction spray gun is used. Under the influence of accelerated wind, the powder particles are carried positively when they are sprayed out of the gun body, and they come into contact with negatively charged profiles. Electrostatic adsorption followed by high-temperature curing. It also enhances the coating's strength and prevents the paint film from falling off.
From the point of the process itself, it has a very high technological composition, and the deployment of paints with different colors will produce decorative effects of different colors. It is more in line with the needs of interior decoration, and it is also in line with the development trend of aluminum profiles in the construction industry. Consistent. In particular, the combined use of spray profiles and thermal break bridges has made them more fashionable, enabling powder sprayed profiles to have more room for development and also being unreplaceable by other processing methods.